Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1392 / Visits Today: 1392
Highest Active Users: 1392
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Kut Kwick
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2015 :  13:15:00  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lil Red wagon!

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2015 :  21:07:30  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

Lil Red wagon!

Nothing says "crazy wild ride" like a diminutive unit body cab forward pickup with a race Hemi mounted midship!!!!! Bill Golden had some serious nerves driving that beast.

The A-100 is looking good! Good progress, it's going to be a looker with that color combo.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

kma4444

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2015 :  19:25:18  Show Profile  Visit kma4444's Homepage Send kma4444 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Little Red Wagon was quite the ride, very neat thing. Golden was an innovator and a brave soul no doubt.

This one has the 8 3/4" diff and is really easy to service. The carrier comes out of the front of the housing then you set the thing up on the bench to work on it. The carrier bearings are adjusted with threaded bearing retainers, very easy indeed. No spreading housings or the like. I have had to do the spreading the housing bit and no sir, I didn't like it.

Thanks, I really like the colors, I mixed the blue after struggling to find what I wanted. I think it works really well with the old truck lines.

Kevin

Http://mallenalley.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic