Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2458 / Visits Today: 1027
Highest Active Users: 2458
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 3012 3112 3212 Sovereign
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2012 :  22:13:01  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know this should go in the classifieds but idk how often wanted adds get looked at on here. I'm in Wisconsin now working for my bro in law. I'm lookin for an FDT Sovereign in the Janesville Madison area. I was wondering if there is any member I WI have one they would part with. I prefer a hydro lift. thanks

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  04:47:35  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It would be better to put these in the simply yaking forum so that in time they will get purged. The gallery forum is not intended to be purged. I'll move this in a week or two.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  09:37:35  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Swede;Try Tom Galauner;tgalauner@yahoo.com or cell#608-289-8566 He's in J-ville and would know if anybody around there would.
Go to Top of Page

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  10:32:24  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldsarge

Swede;Try Tom Galauner;tgalauner@yahoo.com or cell#608-289-8566 He's in J-ville and would know if anybody around there would.

. He has one! I might become a new owner to a 3012H
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  11:39:04  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you can get your hands on a hydro...they are amazing! =]

Good luck!

Go to Top of Page

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  14:56:28  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B112

It would be better to put these in the simply yaking forum so that in time they will get purged. The gallery forum is not intended to be purged. I'll move this in a week or two.

well you wont have to move this because I got a tractor to show lol. Have to wait till pay day to get it, but here she is. Just the tractor. pretty straight i think for 400. Wheel weights are comin off. I look at it is i could put the lift off and sell it for 350 so i did good. I know you guys would of bundled better than me but i did score a free cultivator for Simplicity from my bro in law this week. idk if its a walk behind or tractor one tho. well enough with the talkin. Heres my dream coming true. 3012 Hydro Lift Sovereign. Think the Mirror is Simplicity? lol Im gonna need it driving back to IL lol I typed all this and its not lettin me upload the pics. I still havent figured out how to resize pics. Ill try to get some up tho.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic