Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4439 / Visits Today: 3108
Highest Active Users: 4439
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 3012 3112 3212 Sovereign

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SimplicitySwede Posted - 06/23/2012 : 22:13:01
I know this should go in the classifieds but idk how often wanted adds get looked at on here. I'm in Wisconsin now working for my bro in law. I'm lookin for an FDT Sovereign in the Janesville Madison area. I was wondering if there is any member I WI have one they would part with. I prefer a hydro lift. thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SimplicitySwede Posted - 06/25/2012 : 14:56:28
quote:
Originally posted by B112

It would be better to put these in the simply yaking forum so that in time they will get purged. The gallery forum is not intended to be purged. I'll move this in a week or two.

well you wont have to move this because I got a tractor to show lol. Have to wait till pay day to get it, but here she is. Just the tractor. pretty straight i think for 400. Wheel weights are comin off. I look at it is i could put the lift off and sell it for 350 so i did good. I know you guys would of bundled better than me but i did score a free cultivator for Simplicity from my bro in law this week. idk if its a walk behind or tractor one tho. well enough with the talkin. Heres my dream coming true. 3012 Hydro Lift Sovereign. Think the Mirror is Simplicity? lol Im gonna need it driving back to IL lol I typed all this and its not lettin me upload the pics. I still havent figured out how to resize pics. Ill try to get some up tho.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 06/25/2012 : 11:39:04
If you can get your hands on a hydro...they are amazing! =]

Good luck!
SimplicitySwede Posted - 06/25/2012 : 10:32:24
quote:
Originally posted by oldsarge

Swede;Try Tom Galauner;tgalauner@yahoo.com or cell#608-289-8566 He's in J-ville and would know if anybody around there would.

. He has one! I might become a new owner to a 3012H
oldsarge Posted - 06/24/2012 : 09:37:35
Swede;Try Tom Galauner;tgalauner@yahoo.com or cell#608-289-8566 He's in J-ville and would know if anybody around there would.
B112 Posted - 06/24/2012 : 04:47:35
It would be better to put these in the simply yaking forum so that in time they will get purged. The gallery forum is not intended to be purged. I'll move this in a week or two.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1