Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2900 / Visits Today: 1469
Highest Active Users: 2900
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Latest additions.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2012 :  21:15:37  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't made too many additions in the last several months but did just recently. I traded some antique push mowers for an old Landlord that needs a bit of attention but sure has a nice grille. I also bought an aftermarket weed mower attachment at an auction last weekend. It's hanging on the Landlord just to see how it fits, neither are ready for work.

I also picked up a real nice 46" blade that appears to have been used maybe once and a tool/weight box someone fabbed to fit the rear lift, as well as a few other parts. Those came from the same auction as the weed mower.

Been busy as all get out lately, doing yard work here and other places for hire, trying to keep up with the garden, and every other daily "challenge" that pops up. I hope to be able to get back to some tractor wrenching soon! I'm going into withdrawals.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  07:39:05  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tractor has a lot of potential, and that is a nice grill. Nice find period. :)

Go to Top of Page

Dee

258 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  10:33:57  Show Profile Send Dee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great find! I've never seen a mower attachment like that before. It looks very cool.

And you're right, that grill is in excellent shape.
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  11:34:57  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great haul for sure! Inventory is a wonderful thing in itself!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  17:01:17  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys I'm pretty happy! I need to relocate some of my inventory to someone else's home,, I love inventory but I only have so much storage! Gotta weed out the odd colors, repeats,and such.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

split51

USA
454 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  18:02:11  Show Profile Send split51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great score!!! That brush cutter is WAY cool!!!!
Go to Top of Page

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  19:06:49  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B-16_IC

Thanks guys I'm pretty happy! I need to relocate some of my inventory to someone else's home,, I love inventory but I only have so much storage! Gotta weed out the odd colors, repeats,and such.

Do I need to get that sovy? Lol
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  21:37:30  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Swede, when I saw you were the latest to reply I didn't need to read the post to know what it said! It is the right color, and is certainly not a repeat being the only hydro foot dragger on the place. But nice try none the less!

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  04:59:33  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great grab Rich! I hear that cutter was nearly stolen

Go to Top of Page

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  07:17:51  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B-16_IC

Swede, when I saw you were the latest to reply I didn't need to read the post to know what it said! It is the right color, and is certainly not a repeat being the only hydro foot dragger on the place. But nice try none the less!

already post some pics of it lol
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  21:24:45  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice catch Rich. Would love to find a weed cutter like that. I have never seen one of any description for a GT. on this side of the border. Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  22:16:54  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is actually my second weed cutter, the other is made for a Massey which I don't have, one of those things needing a new home. Josh, the price was higher than reported elsewhere, $20,I know terrible huh? I made the opening bid and was prepared to go a lot higher since it was my main reason for going. Glad no other had the same intent! If anyone would like I did take a few pictures at the auction and wrote down some prices that I could post.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic