Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1776 / Visits Today: 345
Highest Active Users: 1776
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 New Tool Simplicity Loader 515
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  09:44:55  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is a great machine! I should add that I do pull hte pump belt off to ease the load and keep the hours off that component when simply setup to mow. I also beleive a 42" deck would work fine with no modification, and Bob says that's what he used on his 3112H/515 combo.

Michael, I'd love to see the frame...I've considered that as well, but never considered the ease of a wooden structure. That might be the ticket.

Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  12:01:01  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's easy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VzK6zg0lC0&list=UUJdapJ8SCMxOFn4kmiK3I5w&index=7&feature=plcp

You'll see me testing out the loader on the frame in this photo. Really easy to make and makes taking the loader off in a snap. I might have some improvements. First, I'd make the frame maybe 6" longer and I might add an upper frame which is wider than the front tires which you can hoist the frame up with some ratchet straps. The frame must be lifted just enough to drive the front wheels under. Pretty easy to make. My loader is sitting on that frame now. Drive up and connect it.

Michael
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic