Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 502 / Visits Today: 502
Highest Active Users: 502
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Bush Hog Restoration
 JBI I think
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gotthebug

88 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  12:22:43  Show Profile  Visit gotthebug's Homepage Send gotthebug a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Were the JBI hydros. if so is this a factory hydro. unit. Had 2 pics but could only load one.

Mike

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  13:10:56  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, thast a JB system! The JBI & JBII used the same hydro, JBI being 14hp w/bolt rims, and the JBII w/12hp & std 5 bolt rims. Wheelbase differences too.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  13:12:47  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks as though some mods have been made on that one, as the control lever has been cut off on the left side, so the neutral return & detent is not there.

Go to Top of Page

gotthebug

88 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  21:24:14  Show Profile  Visit gotthebug's Homepage Send gotthebug a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There were mods done to the hole tractor,frame cut and made longer,front axle widened,some good parts left,steering colom,fenders,rear end if anyones interested.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  22:08:31  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gotthebug

There were mods done to the hole tractor,frame cut and made longer,front axle widened,some good parts left,steering colom,fenders,rear end if anyones interested.

I got one that someone had butchered too. Would have been different if not for such a pitifully sad bunch of hacking/welding on mine. I ended up making it into my JBI Diesel tractor.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic