Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 402 / Visits Today: 402
Highest Active Users: 402
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Tiller is here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2010 :  23:35:48  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It got to the Fedex dock on Monday, along with some smeared up soccer ball :), strapped to a pallet, I need to find a idler pulley and belt and get er done

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  05:21:39  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1690039? Looks like a 36" without an engagement handle. Is that idler fixed, or on an adjustable arm? Curious what what ship weight that was? Maybe I missed it, but did you score it off a member?

Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  21:47:38  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure, I've got a lot going on right now, I'm looking for a Allis propane 30+hp tractor

Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  06:41:40  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe the clutch was available as a kit. You will notice in the pictures that there is a place that the handle will mount. Not quite sure how the idler works but without the handle setup it would need to be in a fixed position.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Stualx

11 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  11:45:55  Show Profile  Visit Stualx's Homepage Send Stualx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just bought a similar tiller but mine has the pto engage handle. Yours is for a cone clutch tractor 7000, 3000 series. The idles keeps the belt from rubbing on the seat pan & hydro filter. If you have the pto handle like mine, you can use it on early or later machines

stualx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic