Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 5517 / Visits Today: 4186
Highest Active Users: 5517
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Tiller is here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ATF Posted - 11/02/2010 : 23:35:48
It got to the Fedex dock on Monday, along with some smeared up soccer ball :), strapped to a pallet, I need to find a idler pulley and belt and get er done

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Stualx Posted - 11/05/2010 : 11:45:55
I just bought a similar tiller but mine has the pto engage handle. Yours is for a cone clutch tractor 7000, 3000 series. The idles keeps the belt from rubbing on the seat pan & hydro filter. If you have the pto handle like mine, you can use it on early or later machines
B112 Posted - 11/04/2010 : 06:41:40
I believe the clutch was available as a kit. You will notice in the pictures that there is a place that the handle will mount. Not quite sure how the idler works but without the handle setup it would need to be in a fixed position.
ATF Posted - 11/03/2010 : 21:47:38
I'm not sure, I've got a lot going on right now, I'm looking for a Allis propane 30+hp tractor
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 11/03/2010 : 05:21:39
1690039? Looks like a 36" without an engagement handle. Is that idler fixed, or on an adjustable arm? Curious what what ship weight that was? Maybe I missed it, but did you score it off a member?

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1