Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 700 / Visits Today: 700
Highest Active Users: 700
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Projects (mechanical/electrical)
 Present for my Dad
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2017 :  20:35:36  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tough to work with but what a finished product! Nice work as usual.

I hope that new position will transition smoothly for you, sounds rough now. Here's wishing you a new and better chapter in life!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

Count Macula

USA
248 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2018 :  07:38:57  Show Profile Send Count Macula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
10,000 views! I know one of you have had to try this. What have you made?
Go to Top of Page

Count Macula

USA
248 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2021 :  18:47:24  Show Profile Send Count Macula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My father in law said that I should make my eldest daughter a kitchen knife. I made her a "Jr" Chefs knife. This one I made out of an old 12 inch table saw blade. I used mustard to patina the steel.

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4405 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2021 :  00:46:49  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice. I've never taken on a knife project but enjoy looking at the handy work of others.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic