Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1195 / Visits Today: 790
Highest Active Users: 1195
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Allis Chalmers and Simplicity Garden Tractors
 Buying/Pricing Guidelines
 B110
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

ac720nut

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2016 :  10:37:37  Show Profile Send ac720nut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have B110 basicly original w/hydro lift, rear lift, mule drive and 42in bolt together deck. How much, before you start I 've not been able to post pictures here. Would like to but just can't figure them out. I f someones interested contact me on Simple tractors (720nut)

Lloyd

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2016 :  18:09:36  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
$100 to $500 depending on condition.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2016 :  10:39:58  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phil; I agree,but have you seen the prices some of these yahoos are listing on E-bay and CL

Tom
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2016 :  16:43:12  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tom, your right and costs are very dependant on regons also. I always end up buying high and selling low.
Lloyd, what are you wanting to get, other than as much as uou can?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

ac720nut

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2016 :  16:32:13  Show Profile Send ac720nut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phil, I was asking $450 but circumstance have since forced me to keep it. Thanks for your help

Lloyd
Go to Top of Page

ac720nut

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  06:16:56  Show Profile Send ac720nut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got three B 110's pictures can be found on Ann Arbor Mi. Craigslist
I decided to try and sell again , sorry about earlier

Lloyd
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  09:31:23  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lloyd, those are nice looking tractors, if I’m seeing your tractors. Two early series and one late that had been restored. If those are yours why don’t you post an asking price. You must have a price in your head don’t keep it to yourself. Don’t take offense but as a frequent craigslist flier I don’t bother with listings that don’t offer an asking price.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

ac720nut

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  15:24:27  Show Profile Send ac720nut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phil I had prices and nothing so thought it was scaring people away so I deleted them to see what would happen
I'll go back and put prices on again later.

Lloyd
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2017 :  17:09:15  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I’d state my asking price then add will negotiate. I saw one 716 for sale on your local craigslist for $450 but he’s primarily selling it for the K341. To me that sounds steep.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

ac720nut

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2017 :  14:15:10  Show Profile Send ac720nut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I always assume that they ask more so's to lower and you'll buy, just my thought.
I did add prices this morning, if no response I'll be putting them away for the winter, we're expecting snow today or tomorrow

Lloyd
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic