Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 384 / Visits Today: 384
Highest Active Users: 384
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Allis Chalmers and Simplicity Garden Tractors
 Buying/Pricing Guidelines
 Ford Tractor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeman

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2015 :  09:51:19  Show Profile Send mikeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not a simplicity, but I am sure someone can identify,
things I know, it's a Ford with an 8 foot back blade and it runs.
Trying to get an idea of how much it is worth.
Part of the wife's uncle's estate.

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2015 :  10:38:46  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd say it was worth $1200-1500 depending on how well it ran. If it scared me, I'd offer less. A working running machine is worth what you can get someone to pay for it. Nice it comes with an implement and I could definitely use it the way it sits. Problem for me would be when in broke, it would be stuck in my yard these days for a while. Personally I'd like it, unfortunately these days I am buying stuff with a warranty... like my new Cub Cadet 3X snow blower.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

mikeman

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2015 :  11:33:22  Show Profile Send mikeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cub Cadet Snow blower?
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2015 :  18:02:43  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by mikeman

Cub Cadet Snow blower?
[/Yup,I just looked at a Yardman,a Toro,and a Cub Cadet at Farm&Fleet.Same exact blower
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2015 :  22:14:31  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike; looks like an 8N Ford going by the red belly. Could also be a 2N or 9N repainted but not likely. Here in southern Ontario these tractors go anywhere from $800 to $2500 depending on how they run and if someone is looking for one. They are a common tractor as Ford built multi thousands of them and just about every farm seemed to have one for a chore tractor. The rear blade adds anywhere from $150 to $400 to the value.IMO....Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2015 :  00:41:52  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think it is a 8N. Down here they also range from the $900 to low $2000's Almost every one of them have mended (welded) water jackets. If the steering is tight and the tires are in goodshape and over 70% it should command the high end.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 12/05/2015 00:43:24
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2015 :  07:55:53  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikeman

Cub Cadet Snow blower?

I know, shame on me. There was a discount involved.

Michael
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic