Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1058 / Visits Today: 130
Highest Active Users: 1058
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 An Abundance of Attachments
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

A-C 1036_B-10

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2014 :  18:15:41  Show Profile Send A-C 1036_B-10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just thought I would post a few of the attachments/kits I have acquired recently. It seems that the attachments are coming out of the woodwork more and more all the time, so I've been taking the opportunity to snatch up as many as I can get my hands on. I will start off with the mulching baffle I won off eBay. I hadn't really seen a whole lot of these for sale and with there being a large amount of leaves around I figured I could find a use for it. Apparently there are other pieces that are supposed to bolt onto the deck along with this baffle but this is all I have. Next is the Simplicity mid mount grader blade that also came off eBay. I have seen some of these around and never have took a bite on getting one but finally decided I "needed" one. I've already took it for a test run and let me say it does an awesome job even with the B-10 at about half throttle. The last seems to be a very sought after item and I was thrilled to add it to the fleet. This particular item would be an original allis chalmers right hand lift. We just finished installing it today and it truly is a neat and functional piece to have. It will probably get used most this winter handling the 42 inch dozer blade while the left hand lift handles the mid mount grader blade. Yesterday while searching craigslist I found a post for an original simplicity round top tiller complete with the mule drive. I'm thinking that needs to come home with me as well but we will have to see about that.

Oh I almost forgot. For my birthday last month I got a brand new seat which was very much appreciated as well as a brand new fuel gauge.

Edited by - A-C 1036_B-10 on 10/07/2014 18:18:38

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2014 :  20:48:38  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice; each one very useful. Great finds....Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2014 :  11:21:34  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice! You have the right idea with that RHL, and the two blades. I used to plow a gravel area at my Grandmother's, and floated the blade just above the ground, then rode with some weight on the grader to scrape it down. using the blade only tended to peel up boat loads of gravel, or bite in and stop me in my tracks. Those graders are fantastic.

Did that RHL happen to come from IN?

Go to Top of Page

A-C 1036_B-10

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2014 :  22:30:16  Show Profile Send A-C 1036_B-10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe the grader is going to be handy to have around and it really surprised me how heavy just the blade alone was when I was re-assembling it. Yes that RHL did come out of Indiana. That was a lucky guess. Yeah I had seen it for sale on the facebook Simplicity/Allis-Chalmers group for awhile and had just gotten around to asking Mr. Gale about it. He's got a couple tillers for sale right now that are super nice.

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  06:26:04  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by A-C 1036_B-10
[b]Yes that RHL did come out of Indiana. That was a lucky guess. Yeah I had seen it for sale on the facebook Simplicity/Allis-Chalmers group for awhile and had just gotten around to asking Mr. Gale about it. He's got a couple tillers for sale right now that are super nice.

=)

Your lift may have come from my stable...that real nice AC tiller he has came from up here too! He and I trade this stuff like baseball cards. Always neat to see where things end up.

I had picked up a nice HB-212, and the quick-n-cheap price to Nathan on the deck and tiller covered most of the price....sold the 46" dozer cheap to another collector and ended up with the tractor as a freebie! Nice when everyone wins.

Go to Top of Page

A-C 1036_B-10

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  12:33:45  Show Profile Send A-C 1036_B-10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it really is a small world. It is pretty interesting to see all the places where stuff travels to. You never know where stuff might end up at. Free is always a good price especially with that machine being a hydro model. It doesn't get much better than that. The other tiller Nathan had was quite a brute. It was one of those hd tillers and it looked like a real gem but the AC tiller was about as clean as they come.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic