Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1268 / Visits Today: 1268
Highest Active Users: 1268
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Plow time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeman

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  12:27:01  Show Profile Send mikeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally got to do a little plowing yesterday, then in a week or 2 time to till and plant.

Plow not following tractor too straight, need different hitch?

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  12:32:18  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fun! I don't think I've plowed now in 3 or 4 years. I miss it and actually caught wind of a local plow day for the VGTCOA, tomorrow. I hope it's not too wet, because I plan to attend.

I like running the harrow with chisel shanks, then tilling...or, just taking off with the big 'ol 50" on the Legacy and letting it run deep.

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2014 :  22:57:28  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Plowing is one of my favorite activities to do with my old iron. The main thing your pics did for me was remind me how much I want to find an Allis built Homelite!!!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2014 :  16:29:00  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On your plow try moving over to the next pivot hole on the left.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

mikeman

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  11:02:49  Show Profile Send mikeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I have a lot of adjusting to do Thanks to timflury on the other channel sent a linked to the brinley manual.
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  14:37:20  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes with the brinly, since it is so universal, you have to do some measuring before you mount it.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic