Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1609 / Visits Today: 1204
Highest Active Users: 1609
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Allis Chalmers and Simplicity Garden Tractors
 Buying/Pricing Guidelines
 sweeper
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ronin70

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  09:11:26  Show Profile  Visit ronin70's Homepage Send ronin70 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What does a sweeper attachment go for? I have a line on one in great shape, the guy has it attached to a big 10 and both are in really great shape, he wants 850 and I was wondering how much of that I can recoup if I sell the sweeper.

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  14:50:47  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Depends on the sweeper. What is it? A brand new Brinly sweeper is about $250 but a brand new Parker is $725+.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  20:25:57  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phil; I think Ronin70 is asking about a sweepster front power broom....In good useable condition with decent bristles they go for anywhere between $250 to $400...Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  22:07:33  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave

Phil; I think Ronin70 is asking about a sweepster front power broom....In good useable condition with decent bristles they go for anywhere between $250 to $400...Dave

Oh! Never mind.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

ronin70

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2013 :  10:25:03  Show Profile  Visit ronin70's Homepage Send ronin70 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats ok Phil, it wasn't a very descriptive post was it ~lol~.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic