Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1460 / Visits Today: 169
Highest Active Users: 1460
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Good buys still out there.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2013 :  21:17:14  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Picked up a couple of items today. Got a good set of used tires for my B207 and an Allis plow. Tires $20 and plow $25. Plow appears to have never been used. Just left to sit and rust. There is no sign of any wear on the share,coulter,moldboard or landside....Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Edited by - B10Dave on 04/13/2013 21:18:42

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2013 :  21:40:18  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not in my neck of the woods! Good bye!

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4405 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2013 :  21:49:38  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some people have all the luck!

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2013 :  22:28:00  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
great find dave
Go to Top of Page

dji

Canada
20 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  17:25:39  Show Profile Send dji a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah come on Dave. I thought I got a great deal yesterday. A 716H with blower and a brindley plow for a hundred bux. Maybe we should team up!!Ontario won't be safe! lol.

Even though my wife thinks I'm crazy....it helps!!!
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  20:21:42  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dan, not safe already. I don't know about you, but I scan KIJIJI and ebay nearly every day....Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  21:53:19  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dang,that 716 sounds like a great deal,congrats
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  22:05:20  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only light tractors I find on Craigslist around here is "chicken tractors", eBay is hopelessly too far away and KIJIJI is nothing but concrete statuary.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 04/14/2013 22:06:38
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  09:53:32  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice find Dave! The Simplicity plows are my favorite by far (having only tried a couple different brands). You wouldn't think there's much difference between small plows, but I've had such nicer results, both from setup, to furrows, with that peice of Pt Washington steel. I found a nice one yesterday under quite a bit of overgrowth and a pile of old tires, but the owner says he's gonna use it. I'd rather he let me! =]

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic