Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3512 / Visits Today: 3276
Highest Active Users: 3512
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Good buys still out there.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
B10Dave Posted - 04/13/2013 : 21:17:14
Picked up a couple of items today. Got a good set of used tires for my B207 and an Allis plow. Tires $20 and plow $25. Plow appears to have never been used. Just left to sit and rust. There is no sign of any wear on the share,coulter,moldboard or landside....Dave

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/15/2013 : 09:53:32
Nice find Dave! The Simplicity plows are my favorite by far (having only tried a couple different brands). You wouldn't think there's much difference between small plows, but I've had such nicer results, both from setup, to furrows, with that peice of Pt Washington steel. I found a nice one yesterday under quite a bit of overgrowth and a pile of old tires, but the owner says he's gonna use it. I'd rather he let me! =]
skunkhome Posted - 04/14/2013 : 22:05:20
Only light tractors I find on Craigslist around here is "chicken tractors", eBay is hopelessly too far away and KIJIJI is nothing but concrete statuary.
simplicityacnut Posted - 04/14/2013 : 21:53:19
Dang,that 716 sounds like a great deal,congrats
B10Dave Posted - 04/14/2013 : 20:21:42
Dan, not safe already. I don't know about you, but I scan KIJIJI and ebay nearly every day....Dave
dji Posted - 04/14/2013 : 17:25:39
Ah come on Dave. I thought I got a great deal yesterday. A 716H with blower and a brindley plow for a hundred bux. Maybe we should team up!!Ontario won't be safe! lol.
simplicityacnut Posted - 04/13/2013 : 22:28:00
great find dave
Cvans Posted - 04/13/2013 : 21:49:38
Some people have all the luck!
skunkhome Posted - 04/13/2013 : 21:40:18
Not in my neck of the woods! Good bye!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1