Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4 / Visits Today: 4
Highest Active Users: 4
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Projects (mechanical/electrical)
 Sunday Project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  18:06:34  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wanted to take my motorcycle to the "Old Bike Day" at Bayfield Ont. today. It was cloudy when I left at 10 AM but looked to be better in the direction I was heading. No such luck. About 30 miles from home the sky looked very gray and moisture laden. Turned for home and made about 10 miles before the rainsuit came out of the tankbag. Dissapointed to say the least but when I got home I decided to tackle a project I have been putting off for over a year. I have a set of Craven bags, top box and carrier rack that used to be on my wife's bike before she sold it. I have planned to add these to my Kawasaki for over a year now so today was the day. Just need to clean them up now and touch up the paint. So; overall the day wasn't a complete loss but I am still peeved that I missed the bike show.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Dee

258 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  21:18:16  Show Profile Send Dee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Add-ons look good.

Nice to see another Kawasaki owner. I have a '78 KZ1000 just about the same color.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic