Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3564 / Visits Today: 3564
Highest Active Users: 3564
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Transformation almost complete
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cschmidt62

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  08:26:25  Show Profile  Visit cschmidt62's Homepage Send cschmidt62 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acdad

quote:
Originally posted by brindar

I still think you're better off getting rid of the craftsman and keeping the B-10! ;)

I sure wish I could convince her of that Brian!

Sometimes a man just has to put his foot down! Of course when I do she usually stomps on it.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  09:37:20  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chris, You just need to work on putting in the last word, "What ever you say Dear".

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  19:56:02  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

Chris, You just need to work on putting in the last word, "What ever you say Dear".

I was told this at my wedding reception by 3 or 4 of my uncles. I gave them a courtesy laugh.

Now, I share the same wisdom with other young men. Apparently, it was not a joke.

Go to Top of Page

cschmidt62

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  08:08:36  Show Profile  Visit cschmidt62's Homepage Send cschmidt62 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another tip for having a long married life (This year will make 29 for me) is to allways remember that no matter what the issue is it's ALWAYS YOUR FAULT!

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
Go to Top of Page

19luna57

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  10:59:28  Show Profile Send 19luna57 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seems the most logical answer would be make addition to shed and make sure better half has extra storage included.Hope this HELPS Phil
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic