Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 174 / Visits Today: 174
Highest Active Users: 174
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Sunday shop time.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  19:25:21  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moved a battery from the 2012 to my BigTen with snow blade. Strengthened the axle tube on my blower BigTen where the B series tubes usually let go.

Next job was to replace blown out muffler on 919H with a NOS one I got out of Ohio last week.

And the last job was to replace the ATV tires on it with a pair of Goodyear 23x10.5x12 turfs I have had for two years waiting for the swap.

It was then time for supper and a beer. All in all a pretty good day. Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

sammiefish

USA
649 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  07:25:59  Show Profile  Visit sammiefish's Homepage Send sammiefish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow, nice muffler!!! that must sound great!

Chris 3/4's : )
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  08:14:50  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave, I like the clamps on the axle. Is the weak axle tube confined to the B series?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 12/12/2011 08:16:12
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  23:34:59  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure Phil. Also in the pic I have the clamps in the wrong position. Should be close to the axle differential where the keyways are. The cracking usually starts at a keyway. I moved them to the correct placement tonight. Dave.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic