Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 6 / Visits Today: 6
Highest Active Users: 6
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 Latest News
 Latest News - 12/16/07
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2007 :  07:14:20  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message
Latest News - 12/16/07

Good morning Tractor Fans!

It's an early Sunday morning and the middle of the month of December, the middle of the holiday season. In Connecticut we have tough Sleet/Snow storm today and everyone is being asked to stay off the roads.

I'd like to welcome all Tractor Fans who've been signing up and getting involved in Michael's Tractors a.k.a. a new resource for AC Simplicity Collectors and clubs. I'd like to remind folks who are signing up that a good email address is important, otherwise the registration process will not complete. Folks are invited to sign up with or without a fullname, but a little more information is preferred by the folks who frequent the site. You'll get more help if you use a fullname and provide a location.

To close, I'd like to wish all a fun, safe holiday season. Thank you again for visiting. All are welcome!

Please see the rest of the old news in the News Reel

Michael
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic