Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1915 / Visits Today: 484
Highest Active Users: 1915
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 AC 312 back together & EZ steering!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2011 :  22:45:45  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sammiefish

larry,

i saw your pic with new bolts in the front bottom corner (grill frame)_... orig. had thick washer spacers for the 2 upper bots...do you
have those... they go between the sheet metal... 2 washers would work perfect...
youre sheet metal is nice and straight and that would help keep it orig and nice...

sorry if the comment is unwelcome... just wondering as I saw new bolts.
some of my machines came with the thick washers all over the place!!

Please comment as much as you like. I couldn't deal with e these old tractors if not for these forums. You and gearhead are great enthusiasts and I have a LOT of questions, Which will startg with charging troubleshooting. I dont have enough information to ask coherent questions yet. I will, I will!

Go to Top of Page

Mack

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2011 :  06:51:57  Show Profile  Visit Mack's Homepage Send Mack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Larry, this rear lift on epay looks to be the one inch diameter lift you need to convert your 300 to accept standard Allis/Simplicity implements. I say this because the pin hole is located down near the base instead of being farther up the shaft like normal for early 300/400 lifts. The seller obviously has no clue.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1771-Simplicity-Sleeve-Hitch-Also-fits-Allis-Chalmer-/270750548612?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f09fd8284

Mack
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2011 :  08:48:09  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mack

Larry, this rear lift on epay looks to be the one inch diameter lift you need to convert your 300 to accept standard Allis/Simplicity implements. I say this because the pin hole is located down near the base instead of being farther up the shaft like normal for early 300/400 lifts. The seller obviously has no clue.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1771-Simplicity-Sleeve-Hitch-Also-fits-Allis-Chalmer-/270750548612?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f09fd8284

Thanks, I will look at that!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic