Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 770 / Visits Today: 770
Highest Active Users: 770
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 10HP Sled Ride
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  13:36:55  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Took the kids out for 45 minutes pulling them around this afternoon. they wanted more, so I kept going. Only had to be careful on the downhills! It still amazes me these tractors, even through snow up past the sidewalls and up pretty steep hills this thing was fine. You have to have fun with these every once in a while, right?

Jon

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  14:09:48  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bring back memories of 50 years ago. Riding in the snow on a home built sled behind the B1. Your kids will remember these things forever.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  16:22:10  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yep, thats great fun. i do that here to. i have path's all over the place for them to go play and pull a sled behind. they love it. and it gets them out of the house for a bit, not watching tv or playing vid games.
we had some rain two weeks ago and all the trails are glare ice. and when they turn the corner the back end sides a little, and they think that is a gas.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic