Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1379 / Visits Today: 114
Highest Active Users: 1379
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Original snow blower spout rotator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  19:55:27  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pictures for reference, of a factory spout rotator.

B.R.

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  07:27:29  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BR - thanks updated the attachment index to point to this!

Michael
Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  08:30:49  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B112

BR - thanks updated the attachment index to point to this!

Just move it where you think the best forum for it to be.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page

kma4444

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  12:17:28  Show Profile  Visit kma4444's Homepage Send kma4444 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An electric window motor, simple enough. That's neat.

Kevin

Http://mallenalley.com
Go to Top of Page

haykarenhardy

USA
199 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  18:23:06  Show Profile  Visit haykarenhardy's Homepage Send haykarenhardy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Biggie Rat,
Thanks for sharing,
Stan

Go to Top of Page

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  20:28:32  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is a snow blower??????

Roy
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  21:51:17  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roy

What is a snow blower??????

I think that's the machine they use at Paoli Peaks in Indiana to make snow.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

obsessed too

1 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2008 :  14:48:53  Show Profile  Visit obsessed too's Homepage Send obsessed too a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where can I get one of those window motors for my Power Max Blower?
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2008 :  20:02:51  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by obsessed too

Where can I get one of those window motors for my Power Max Blower?

Got to an auto junkyard. One that has older vehicles. Cars/trucks of the 70's/early 80's used this type. Still used on some heavy equipment, but pricey. Junkyard & they're cheap! The newer vehicles still have them of course, but most not heavy enough built (plastic gears/housings) for this application.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

2nstoys

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2008 :  21:40:37  Show Profile  Visit 2nstoys's Homepage Send 2nstoys a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is how I did mine. Motor is off of a newer Silverado pick up, but most window regulators are cable driven now.

Edited by - 2nstoys on 11/28/2008 21:41:21
Go to Top of Page

ZippoVarga

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  21:28:27  Show Profile  Visit ZippoVarga's Homepage  Send ZippoVarga an AOL message  Send ZippoVarga a Yahoo! Message Send ZippoVarga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have an old RV step motor that I think would work. I'll have to do the math to make sure it will rotate the spout enough wiht it's own cycle revolution. If not I'll have to set it up like an old locomotive wheel and adjust it until I have full motion both ways. Thanks for that picture BR!

Simply the best tractors ever made.Zip~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic