Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 8315 / Visits Today: 6066
Highest Active Users: 8315
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Big Ten and attachments brochure scans
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Homesteader

438 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  15:25:01  Show Profile Send Homesteader a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Greg

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  15:35:10  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want a Suburbia Umbrella. That would blow the neighbors away.

Thanks Greg.

Roy
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  17:27:40  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like that Umbrella also! Nice brochure there Greg. (Indexing here.)

Michael
Go to Top of Page

GarryVH

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  13:03:10  Show Profile Send GarryVH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are good quality scans. After looking at the roto-tiller photos, I have a question: does anyone know what the outside diameter is of the tiller input pulley (the pulley that is attached to the the tiller)? I have an identical tiller that I picked up at a swap meet several years ago that is missing the pulley. I have checked and the part is NLA through Simplicity. If I know the outside diameter, I can have a pulley made by a friend with a machine shop.
Go to Top of Page

jac

USA
151 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  17:22:34  Show Profile  Visit jac's Homepage Send jac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never knew an umbrella was an option.
Go to Top of Page

Homesteader

438 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2009 :  07:18:26  Show Profile Send Homesteader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GarryVH

These are good quality scans. After looking at the roto-tiller photos, I have a question: does anyone know what the outside diameter is of the tiller input pulley (the pulley that is attached to the the tiller)? I have an identical tiller that I picked up at a swap meet several years ago that is missing the pulley. I have checked and the part is NLA through Simplicity. If I know the outside diameter, I can have a pulley made by a friend with a machine shop.

I just now read your post Garry. If you still need to know the size of the input pulley, it's 6.5" OD.

Greg

Go to Top of Page

K1dan

USA
140 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  20:49:46  Show Profile  Visit K1dan's Homepage Send K1dan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Greg. I am going to print a copy for my wife. I know she will let me get another.....tractor.
I promise not to tell her where I got the brochure.

Together we can do anything.. The impossible just takes longer!
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2011 :  17:06:48  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful Scans, thanks!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic