Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1331 / Visits Today: 19
Highest Active Users: 1331
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Bush Hog Restoration
 Bush Hog JB Series compact tractors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bebbenga

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  22:07:45  Show Profile  Visit bebbenga's Homepage Send bebbenga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was fornuate to find a Jabilina last fall, these are some awesome tractors from the 1960's- lots of cool features, Hydro tranny is foot or hand controlled, locking brakes, front and rear 540 rpm pto, and cat 0 three point hitch, I have a HD tiller for this one, is good story finding it, will tell later, I am still assembling it and have to get her running decent. see pics,
FOR lots of info, go to Yahoogroups and search for BushHog or Bush Hog, real good group there.
Bryan

Bryan Ebbenga
AntiqueTractorSupply.com
AC/Simplicity/BushHog/
IMF L&G Equipment!

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  23:20:00  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Bryan. Look forward to seeing some photo's of your machine. I'll be documenting my Bushhog D10 machine here, I have the original tiller, lawn deck, sicklebar and plow blade for that machine.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  15:46:23  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Michael....I didn't realize you had a D4-10! Pics man!
Bryan, like to see pics of your tiller...AND the story behind finding it.
Michael again....are you a member at my Bush Hog group on Yahoo?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bushhog_gardentractors/

With my 3 D4-10's I have two decks, one is complete, and 2 push blades.
For the JBI, I have a push blade & the belly deck, but the deck is too far gone to restore. :(

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Edited by - olcowhand on 10/31/2008 15:48:34
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic