Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 27690 / Visits Today: 1172
Highest Active Users: 27690
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Wood delivery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  12:57:36  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We had to cut down two 95+ feet trees in our front yard as they were not doing well and were starting to drop limbs on the house. Since I don't burn wood I have told the neighbors who do to come get what they want. I have an older neighbor across the street that said he would love some but wasn't in the shape to get it, so we delivered some to him and had some fun doing it! He got a kick out of the tractor-train...

Jon

MIJP

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  20:11:18  Show Profile  Visit MIJP's Homepage Send MIJP a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What are you feedin' those kids???? Geez, they're growing like weeds!!!

Great Pics, Thanks for sharing!

JP
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  10:48:00  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice of you to deliver the wood Jon. Subtle lesson for the kids in helping out less fortunate people as well. They all look healthy and active.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic