Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 577 / Visits Today: 577
Highest Active Users: 577
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Life saver
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joe fess

USA
260 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2019 :  21:41:41  Show Profile Send joe fess a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since post have been slow I thought I would post this. We just had a snow, sleet, ice storm in Ma. Since my father past away my brother and I have been taking care of moms property. My brother went over early to blow snow but didn't get back at night. Temp dropped to 0 that night. I went over in morning to find end of drive had about 8 inch of frozen slop. Well blower or shovel were useless, so I tried my fathers 70s vintage 8 speed Wheel Horse with a plow. To my dis belief I was able to break it up and push it out of the way. Thanks to good old American iron.

Cvans

USA
4405 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2019 :  20:41:55  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nothing wrong with a Wheel Horse. They've served me well.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1603 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2019 :  08:55:08  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I never liked Wheel Horse but a neighbor I once had wouldn't buy anything else. He had good luck with them.

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2019 :  22:49:10  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My inlaws has had two Wheel Horses, one needs a minor repair and the other is quite implemented out. I liked plowing the snow with those.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

joe fess

USA
260 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2019 :  10:42:52  Show Profile Send joe fess a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very heavy duty,I like the spring loaded plow set up on it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic