Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 321 / Visits Today: 321
Highest Active Users: 321
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Leaves, leaves and more leaves!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2017 :  17:31:48  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Took me mowing twice but not too bad. I seriously need a lawn sweep, I can mow and one of the kids can follow me and clean up!

Jon

dense1

Canada
248 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2017 :  17:27:47  Show Profile  Visit dense1's Homepage Send dense1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The leaves came, we saw, we conquered!
With the number of grandkids now, I'm trying to figure out how to set things up like a forage harvester, they can drive beside me, I can fill the wagons and trailers, then they go off and dump, just a little taste of farm life from my past.

Respectfully Doug/Doc
Allis the girl for me.
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2017 :  11:37:58  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks beautiful to me Jon! I do enjoy pulling a lawn sweeper, something satisfying about it.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2017 :  13:39:15  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I’m just getting started

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2017 :  14:15:02  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was one of the things on my wish list when we bought this last house was no trees (didn't want leaves in a pool). Our backyard is fenced and tree-less but we do have two trees in the front. we seem to end up with half the neighborhoods leaves out front during a windstorm anyways . I have a bagger on my everyday tractor and boy is that a lifesaver.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

lilypad

USA
638 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2017 :  18:30:13  Show Profile  Visit lilypad's Homepage Send lilypad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Best thing for a garden, tree leaves. They do need to be mulched by running through a mower or mulcher or they tend to just cake together and take a lot longer to break down. I have one more mowing for my last tree and then I can take off the mower deck and put on my new 44 inch snow thrower.

RLM
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2017 :  23:41:01  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, my sweeping from last year are still sitting there in a pile.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic