Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 6314 / Visits Today: 4065
Highest Active Users: 6314
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Leaves, leaves and more leaves!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 10/29/2017 : 17:31:48
Took me mowing twice but not too bad. I seriously need a lawn sweep, I can mow and one of the kids can follow me and clean up!

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skunkhome Posted - 11/04/2017 : 23:41:01
Yes, my sweeping from last year are still sitting there in a pile.
lilypad Posted - 11/01/2017 : 18:30:13
Best thing for a garden, tree leaves. They do need to be mulched by running through a mower or mulcher or they tend to just cake together and take a lot longer to break down. I have one more mowing for my last tree and then I can take off the mower deck and put on my new 44 inch snow thrower.
acdad Posted - 11/01/2017 : 14:15:02
That was one of the things on my wish list when we bought this last house was no trees (didn't want leaves in a pool). Our backyard is fenced and tree-less but we do have two trees in the front. we seem to end up with half the neighborhoods leaves out front during a windstorm anyways . I have a bagger on my everyday tractor and boy is that a lifesaver.
skunkhome Posted - 10/31/2017 : 13:39:15
I’m just getting started
B-16_IC Posted - 10/31/2017 : 11:37:58
Looks beautiful to me Jon! I do enjoy pulling a lawn sweeper, something satisfying about it.
dense1 Posted - 10/30/2017 : 17:27:47
The leaves came, we saw, we conquered!
With the number of grandkids now, I'm trying to figure out how to set things up like a forage harvester, they can drive beside me, I can fill the wagons and trailers, then they go off and dump, just a little taste of farm life from my past.

Respectfully Doug/Doc
Allis the girl for me.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1