Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2349 / Visits Today: 2349
Highest Active Users: 2349
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 All home!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  11:58:22  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'll have to get a photo lineup at some point but the kids tractors are home. The last one(my daughter Olivia's Yeoman 616) had to stay at the old house to give it a couple last mows. And now that that is done, the last one is here! Also, have I mentioned how I love how convenient the small frame tractors are?

Jon

Cvans

USA
4405 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  15:21:26  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really doesn't take up much room in the Van does it.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2017 :  06:18:07  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, the utility of a minivan! I'm sure it doesn't overload it either. Bet it is feeling more like home there all the time.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic