Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3328 / Visits Today: 1997
Highest Active Users: 3328
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Happy new Year to me......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2016 :  17:35:27  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know it's been a while since I have posted, but today I picked up a B-210 that was sold by my Uncle at his dealership in 1970. Was in the same family since new. It's all here just needs a few things put back together. Most of the decals are in great condition and the sheet metal is all good. The paint on the wheels is great. Spring can't come fast enough now. Just did an engine transplant in my early B-10 so need to finish that up too.

Oh and Happy New Year everyone!

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Edited by - acdad on 01/01/2016 17:38:57

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2016 :  21:11:48  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice find Chris. Will make a good butt buggy at next summers shows...Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2016 :  18:37:15  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice addition to your collection there.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2016 :  21:24:57  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Last of the foot-draggers! It's nice to know its history. Does it have the dealer's sticker on it?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2016 :  16:54:36  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, Uncle George never used them. It was Caledonia Farm Supply. The early model b-10 I have was a cousins that was from there. I remember working in that shop as an early teen. Now the farm is sold and not a hint of an AC or even a sign there was a shop there.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic