Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 126 / Visits Today: 126
Highest Active Users: 126
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 SURGING SIMPLICITY, AC, HYDRO 712H
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wtozzi

2 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  18:15:58  Show Profile  Visit wtozzi's Homepage Send wtozzi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I HAVE A ALLIS CHALMERS 712H, SAME AS SIMPLICITY 7012,7014,7016, ETC.
HAD A SURGE PROBLEM IN FORWARD , WOULD GO, PAUSE, GO, PAUSE, GO,.
AFTER CHANGING HOSES, FLUID,AND ALMOST CHANGING THE PUMP-DRIVE ASSY.
, NOTICED , WITH THE SEAT UP, AND PUTING IN FORWARD, THE WHOLE REAR END WAS MOVING.....COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I MISSED WHAT I WAS SEEING, THE FOUR BOLTS THAT HOLD THE DIFFRENTAL TO THE GEAR BOX WERE ALL LOOSE.
TIGHTENED THEM ALL, (A OK)

Edited by - wtozzi on 04/07/2008 18:42:55

mikefox

USA
382 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  18:20:58  Show Profile Send mikefox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad you fix the problem.
I find your post difficult to read being all upper case.

50 years of dissolute living has left me but a vestige of my handsome youth.
\\\\|////
( @ @ )
Oo-(_)-oO
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  19:02:19  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello wtozzi- also glad to hear you fixed your problem. I presume your bolts being loose was effecting the pulley tension between the BGB and the rear pump. Sounds good.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

wtozzi

2 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  19:40:26  Show Profile  Visit wtozzi's Homepage Send wtozzi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B112

Hello wtozzi- also glad to hear you fixed your problem. I presume your bolts being loose was effecting the pulley tension between the BGB and the rear pump. Sounds good.

No had nothing to do with the belt at all.

When the transmission rocked back because of the bolts loose, it changed the position of the lever on the pump.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic