Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 605 / Visits Today: 605
Highest Active Users: 605
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Powerking Economy Clutch question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

midnightpumpkin

USA
888 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2014 :  15:19:44  Show Profile Send midnightpumpkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was out at our Engine Club today and found out one of the Powerking Economy tractors that is a workhorse at the club has a problem that the clutch will not disengage.

Some Google searching indicates that it is most likely a missing snap ring.

I have downloaded the manual for the tractor and can see the snap ring in the illustrated parts list, but there is no clue in the manual as to how to access this part.

Anyone on here have any experience with these tractors. It is probably a model 2414.

Thanks for any help.

John U

ac720nut

USA
186 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2015 :  06:40:30  Show Profile Send ac720nut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
John I bought a pressure plate and disc from a dealer in Titusville Penna. some years ago for pulling tractor I had at time. It's a 3 fingered plate very basic design, never slipped though. I'm sure you've figured it out by now but just came across post

Lloyd
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic