Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 177 / Visits Today: 177
Highest Active Users: 177
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Allis Chalmers and Simplicity Garden Tractors
 Buying/Pricing Guidelines
 curious what my 920 is worth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jacob

4 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2014 :  19:44:38  Show Profile  Visit jacob's Homepage Send jacob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am new here just curious what you all think my 920 is worth thinking about selling it to get some funds together to buy a 620 or 720.

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2014 :  19:54:34  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll give you about 35¢ per pound seeing how it's laying on its side.
Welcome to the site. Prices are highly variable and regional. Where are you located? I'd give $8-900 locally depending on mechanical condition. I've seen them go for far more and far less. Any other attachments?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 03/27/2014 19:59:55
Go to Top of Page

jacob

4 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2014 :  20:00:40  Show Profile  Visit jacob's Homepage Send jacob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Live in Deepwater MO,only a mower deck if I sell it the tires and wheels,weights don't go or the sleeve hitch just plow my garden before taking pictures it pulled my 12 inch brinly plow with no problem.
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2014 :  22:01:42  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What are you using the sleeve hitch on besides the 920?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

jacob

4 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2014 :  05:51:17  Show Profile  Visit jacob's Homepage Send jacob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a 917 hydro lift,912 hydro lift, 716,916,919
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2014 :  08:10:08  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There aren't that many AC's (garden tractors) in the whole state of Louisiana. When I suggested a price I was looking at the total package, tires, wheel weights and hitch. I would suggest checking Craigslist then add a couple of hundred to gasser price provided the engine is in good shape. Personally I'd get rid of a couple of gassers before the diesel. One thing for sure we need some photos of your stable.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic