Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1331 / Visits Today: 19
Highest Active Users: 1331
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Allis B-212 and Allis 716H pictures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  20:49:31  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey rich,i saved the 716 from the scrappers today,came with the deck and a snow plow,only paid 30 dollars for everything and the tractor runs and drives.Brought my B-212 home today also along with the tiller and snow plow,all in all an awesome day

Richard

USA
102 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  21:10:16  Show Profile  Visit Richard's Homepage Send Richard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're killin' me here in KY. The only way to find old A/C or Simplicity means someone moved from up north and brought it with them. Good haul, sure would like that tiller.
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  21:31:07  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only AC I ever found down here was from Illinois and now it is back up north in Indiana with my brother . I am intrigued by how easily you guys find these jewels.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  22:08:51  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i couldnt be happier with them,i cant wait to till,as soon as its dry enough up here i will,i think the reason theres so many in this area phil is because there was an ac dealership in the town i grew up in and its only 5 miles away from where i live now,both of these came from that dealership
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  22:26:03  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Holy hamburger Batman! Thirty bucks for a running tractor two attachments and wheel weights!? Better lay low for a while until the statute expires! I know I'd be proud of that pair, definitely two of my favorite series of these tractors.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  23:43:43  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ya im pretty proud of em for sure,i think ive had enough good luck to last me the rest of the year lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic