Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2293 / Visits Today: 2293
Highest Active Users: 2293
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 Latest News
 Latest News - 3/1/12 - Outage Restored
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  23:01:30  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message
Latest News - 3/1/12 - Outage Restored

Happy Friday Tractor Fans.

Well the site sixth year anniversary was 2/27/13 and I got caught on a busy work day, traveling back from Cleveland OH and an outage. (Unfortunately, I could get to visiting I wanted to make.) So the site had a hickup and after the Provider restored the site, I needed to make an update to the site for configuration. I just spent the past hour diagnosing the site to figure out what went wrong. The site was brought back up on 3/1/2013 at 10:45:55 PM EST. I believe we may be missing photographs since 2/24/13, looking into this. My nightly backup server has been non-functional due to a virus hitting that server.

UPDATE - Contacted the provider and they expect to have all files restored by 3/3/13. Sounds like they do incremental backups and the restoration takes time. Stay tuned.

Please see the rest of the old news in the News Reel

Michael

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2013 :  20:32:28  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message
Update: Looks like most files were restored. Backup seems to be around 8am Friday, so only images which were stored on the site after then may be lost.

Michael
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic