Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 231 / Visits Today: 231
Highest Active Users: 231
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 ac 310 is getting too much fuel.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jesse

45 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  18:28:12  Show Profile  Visit jesse's Homepage Send jesse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was pulling the ac 310 out of the barn this morning. I ran it for a while parked it for an hour then went to crank it up again and notice fuel coming out the bottom of the carb. I took it off and did a rebuild to it put it back together right before dark. Now I go to crank it and it starts right up and idles but it is getting too much fuel. Is there adjustments to any of the screws I could monkey with? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks jesse

sammiefish

USA
649 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  18:50:24  Show Profile  Visit sammiefish's Homepage Send sammiefish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if youve got the walbro fixed jet... you can back out the air screw which will allow it more air in the mix....

Chris 3/4's : )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic