Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 508 / Visits Today: 508
Highest Active Users: 508
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Need SGH Nuetralizer!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  15:46:44  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They've spread into the woods, under lumber piles, clogged my shop, taken over my dooryard, and I seen one looking in my livingroom window...

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  15:49:19  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You have a serious problem Larry, but don't see a Doc about it, there are worse afflictions! WOW, what a herd!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  16:04:24  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You need to give up some green space and turn dirt for BIG garden! Get them old girls earning their keep! You could have one heck of a stand at the farmers market!

Go to Top of Page

K1dan

USA
140 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  16:27:34  Show Profile  Visit K1dan's Homepage Send K1dan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This might help:

Dum Dum De Dum, Dum Dum De Dum.

On second thought, nope maybe not. You've been there, done that!

Sorry Larry.

Together we can do anything.. The impossible just takes longer!
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  16:54:12  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can sure tell there's no other half to b***h about "all that junk out back".I catch hell about 1 tractor.1 tiller and 1 Ferguson plow under a Tarp.'course she can't even see the OTHER side of #2 garage!!
Go to Top of Page

sammiefish

USA
649 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  17:02:47  Show Profile  Visit sammiefish's Homepage Send sammiefish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
there is this stuff... i know of... only problem is..
nothin' will kill those orange body cream hood things...
I see 1 or 2 of them there... if you use them they
will multiply... guaranteed!!!
you better ship them out asap!!!
: )

Chris 3/4's : )

Edited by - sammiefish on 07/29/2011 17:08:01
Go to Top of Page

sammiefish

USA
649 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  17:05:27  Show Profile  Visit sammiefish's Homepage Send sammiefish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
btw, do you have a trading symbol on all the fuel
you have sitting there? looking for a good investment these days...
looks like you could be the national reserve.... on wheels

Chris 3/4's : )
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  18:02:05  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sammiefish

btw, do you have a trading symbol on all the fuel
you have sitting there? looking for a good investment these days...
looks like you could be the national reserve.... on wheels

Fuels not bad, $20/week I'd say, but I put an Exide 51R in all the large frames, and most have new seats..... bout $140/tractor :(

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic