Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 273 / Visits Today: 273
Highest Active Users: 273
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 Latest News
 Latest News - 10/18/10 - Site pictures
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2010 :  20:19:30  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message
Latest News - 10/18/10 - Site pictures

Good Day Tractor Fans.

I'd like to ask for your help in keeping the site easy to read and help on the long term value of pictures. If you can please keep your pictures you post to less than 720pixels wide, it helps people read the sentenances. Also, if you can please attach your resized photos when it comes to the Tractor talk areas and gallery so that long term your pictures will stay around.

Also, I will be writing a job which is going to go though posts to update the pictures. If a picture is too wide, the picture will be changed so that you can click on the photo for more detail. If a picture is not uploaded to the tractor talk areas and gallery, the picture will be automatically uploaded to the site. This will happen in the background and I'll keep a log incase I need to fix what the job does. Due to time commitments, I am not sure when this will start or how much I can correct.

I will also try to fix some of the Simplicity links using this batch job so that they still pull up the manuals. If manuals are no longer available, I'll upload them to the site. Please if you see things we should know, talk about it in the suggestions and questions forum.

Thank you! Let's get those tractors ready for some fall and winter fun.

Please see the rest of the old news in the News Reel

Michael
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic