Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 984 / Visits Today: 984
Highest Active Users: 984
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Seat time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

storm7016

244 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2010 :  17:28:31  Show Profile  Visit storm7016's Homepage Send storm7016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me and the wife got a little seat time today. She wanted to pull weeds around the house and I hooked up the trailer for her. While she was busy with that I took the 2010 and lawn sweep and cleaned up the back yard. I got behind on mowing and there was grass rows from the last two mowes. Both of these are 16hp repowers and the 3112V is the next to get fresh paint.

Yeah, I live next door to a trailer park...

Storm Larrison

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2010 :  20:24:02  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Outstanding looking equipment. The tractors aren't bad either.

Roy
Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2010 :  21:20:27  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roy

Roy you old lech!
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2010 :  18:41:22  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roy

Heck, I just now noticed there is some tractory stuff in the pics and read about them. Guess I'm not very observant.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic