Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 20302 / Visits Today: 18554
Highest Active Users: 20302
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 A walk around the 64 Landlord
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ZippoVarga

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  12:28:03  Show Profile  Visit ZippoVarga's Homepage  Send ZippoVarga an AOL message  Send ZippoVarga a Yahoo! Message Send ZippoVarga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A quick snippet of my old Landlord all decked out and ready for the Portland show last year.

I have numerous "help" videos posted on my youtube page for any one interested. I've contacted Michael about finding a place to put a link to them, so for now, just search for me "ZippoVarga" on youtube and please leave me suggestions on what I can do to improve my page. Also, Michael...you mentioned my test bench some time ago. You can go to my videos and see just how I do my test runs. I posted a video response some time ago on it.

I've been having some health issues that have been keeping me grounded, but I am trying to bust out of the groove and push on. If any one has an idea for a video, just ask!

Simply the best tractors ever made.Zip~

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  13:15:24  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha, I posted the same video! I went to your site and posted it in the news forum...

Definitely appreciate the link! Thanks.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

ZippoVarga

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  14:30:17  Show Profile  Visit ZippoVarga's Homepage  Send ZippoVarga an AOL message  Send ZippoVarga a Yahoo! Message Send ZippoVarga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well....here's the real Beauty Michael...That 64 Landlord isn't restored. Except for the hood and two grill pieces, all the paint is 100% original. The implements were freshened up for the show but the old girl is a survivor. Thanks for the news forum post!

Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  14:48:09  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been wanting to be in one of Zippos movies, but the reason he hasn't asked me, is no doubt, due to my charm and overwhelming good looks, and that would distract from the subject he was pointing out. I can see the reasoning behind that.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page

storm7016

244 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  16:44:34  Show Profile  Visit storm7016's Homepage Send storm7016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I never noticed before, it's a hydro left. Sweet......

Storm Larrison
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  16:57:53  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BR - I've not found a picture I like yet of myself yet..., but I predict you'll do all videos like the character in Home Improvement:

... all episodes hides his face!

Michael
Go to Top of Page

storm7016

244 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  17:14:45  Show Profile  Visit storm7016's Homepage Send storm7016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wilson*Rat......lol

Storm Larrison
Go to Top of Page

ZippoVarga

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  19:37:28  Show Profile  Visit ZippoVarga's Homepage  Send ZippoVarga an AOL message  Send ZippoVarga a Yahoo! Message Send ZippoVarga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll bring my cam corder over and you can ride around on your new toy....I'll be sure to make you the point of reference, but I don't think these guys can appreciate your dashing good looks over say one of this years Swimsuit Models on SI.

lol@....Wilson*Rat

I knew I liked you Storm...lol

Edited by - ZippoVarga on 02/25/2010 19:38:29
Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  20:10:50  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This was the best I could do for a picture. It's me and my brother.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page

sleepy

195 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2010 :  00:12:04  Show Profile  Visit sleepy's Homepage Send sleepy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
which is which B.R. I can't tell? l.o.l.Alan
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2010 :  07:48:21  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Micheal, I think you will find somewhere in the site rule that an avatar without some sort of hat if strickly prohibited.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 02/26/2010 07:49:11
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2010 :  08:30:34  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

Micheal, I think you will find somewhere in the site rule that an avatar without some sort of hat if strickly prohibited.

That's one reason I didn't like my picture!

Michael
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic