Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 240 / Visits Today: 77
Highest Active Users: 240
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Bush Hog Restoration
 My Bush Hog Tractors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  20:08:32  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also have a Jabalina 1 tractor. In decent shape but headed for restoration when i can get to it. 14hp Briggs, hydro and 3pt lift. I also have two D4-10 models with Wisconsin TRA10D engines & 4 spd trans, 2sp forward, with 2 speed rear end. The D4-10 has an automotive style clutch and rear pto shaft. Both these are in rough but drtiveable condition.
Here's some pics. Jabalina first.

Here are my two D4-10's.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Edited by - olcowhand on 10/31/2008 15:55:27

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  21:40:15  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unusual, unique tractors that look to be heavy and well built. Have never seen Bush Hog tractors before.
Thanks for sharing.

Roy
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  15:59:53  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is my 3rd D4-10. Picked up in St. Louis this summer...$50! Had it running the next day....driving too! 2 weeks ago at local show, it took honors of "Ugliest Garden Tractor"! I was actually proud....and not a Bush Hog insult as she is quite ugly at the time!

Go to Top of Page

gearhead1

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  18:17:21  Show Profile  Visit gearhead1's Homepage Send gearhead1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i was wondering if any body could give me some information on a buch hog. im restoring it in my autobody class and it looks just like the one in the first picture
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  19:39:50  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can help you with all that. Give me a PM and we'll talk Bush Hog!

Go to Top of Page

gearhead1

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  16:15:18  Show Profile  Visit gearhead1's Homepage Send gearhead1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
whats a pm is. i just need to know what the paint is on it, and where i could get the decals for it please and thank you
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  16:35:37  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PM= Private Message. It's a feature on the site.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  23:55:34  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B112

PM= Private Message. It's a feature on the site.

CLICK on Olcowhand's name and his profile will come up with a link to PM him.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic