Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 232 / Visits Today: 232
Highest Active Users: 232
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 My New B10 Runs !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New2B10

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  16:55:16  Show Profile  Visit New2B10's Homepage Send New2B10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It took some painstaking work and a lot of input from you guys on this site but I got it running today ! That is one powerful tractor ! I had rented a backhoe the other day to plant some trees and reshape my front yard. Today I got to use the little B10 to grade it down to where I really wanted it.
I picked up the tractor from a friend and it came with a plow, mower deck, grader and tiller. The tiller is pretty messed up and I may have to replace it but everything else is in "workable" condition. I am planning to use it to plow snow this winter and then start a restoration project and see where it takes me. Pics Attached.

1964 Allis Chalmers B10
198? Simplicity 5216
Every time I screw something up...I learn something new

storm7016

244 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  17:13:12  Show Profile  Visit storm7016's Homepage Send storm7016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice, looks like your having fun.

Storm Larrison
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  17:35:29  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is one clean looking tractor! Isn't it amazing how easy dirt work is when you have the power of AC? Congratulations on the victory over the starting gremlins, that is always a good feeling.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  18:13:54  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Donn, It looks like you did well. I tell my wife I'll be out working in the yard but it is too much fun to call it work.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

B-10

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  10:46:27  Show Profile  Visit B-10's Homepage Send B-10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks great, congrats sir. I just bought my first B-10 and were having trouble starting...All that means is more hours in the shop. Thats not a bad thing!

Do what is right, not what is easy.
Go to Top of Page

B-10

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  17:32:16  Show Profile  Visit B-10's Homepage Send B-10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope my B-10 is not far off. I just started to rebuild her as a working tractor like yours....mylaunch date is in the spring time!! Good looking old girl!

Do what is right, not what is easy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic