Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4679 / Visits Today: 2430
Highest Active Users: 4679
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Allis Chalmers and Simplicity Garden Tractors
 Buying/Pricing Guidelines
 Value of restored Rims and Oversize Tires
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

B112

USA
5225 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  20:34:27  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Recently, I was asked what a restored set of tires were worth. I think this was in reference to some DLC wheels which were listed in the classifieds. Well, from what I've been seeing, I wouldn't think that wheels should go for much more than $50, except I would say that you need to value the work someone puts into restoring wheels. Thus I did recommend those wheels may have been worth more like $80 based on the quality of work performed.

Along the same discussion, I was asked about some of the oversized tires and the value on those. My only comment on that was that I recommend keeping machines original to avoid fit problems over sized tires and wheel might have.

Obviously, just MHO.
Michael(B112)

Michael
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic