Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1330 / Visits Today: 18
Highest Active Users: 1330
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 AC919H Restored
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sispro

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  14:05:48  Show Profile  Visit sispro's Homepage Send sispro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is my 919H

Before:

After:

Allis-Chalmers Model 919h
Model year: ?
MFG No. 1690574 - ?
Serial No. 002183 - ?

Engine: Kohler 19 series ll
Model: ?
Type: ?
Code: ?

I got this from a scrape yard with NO engine gave $400.00 Engine came off of a 7119 Simplicity which I got from ebay gave 350.00 said it didn't run but got it home found out that it was just a wiring problem. Which now that tractor is under going it's own restore.

I have a 48" deck for this Blade now, Snowblower, and just picked up a sickelbar for 300.00.

Decals on this one was made for me buy olcowhand but the long hood ones on this tractor which he did make the hood ones that are on the other tractor when I get it done.

As for the other tractor here is a picture of it so far.

Having alot of problems on trying to wire this Briggs L-Head up keeps blowing fuses.

Allis-Chalmers 919H

Edited by - sispro on 07/22/2008 14:35:28

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  15:14:42  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice.

Carry on,

Roy
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  20:38:40  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW!

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  21:18:21  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking great Daniel! BTW...I see where I flipped the "hydraulic lift" decal, and I will replace it. I just got your email bout more decals. That email address has been down for a few days. Email me again with specifics.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

sispro

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  23:21:40  Show Profile  Visit sispro's Homepage Send sispro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thank you all

yes that one that is turned around LOL that just don't look right but anyone can make that mistake. At least I would of.

Allis-Chalmers 919H

Go to Top of Page

rwenig

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  23:20:17  Show Profile  Visit rwenig's Homepage Send rwenig a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice restore. I used to have a 1982 model which gave me no trouble until it got caught in a fire. I think yours is newer- probably around 1984-5.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic