Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1927 / Visits Today: 636
Highest Active Users: 1927
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Back to work
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2017 :  19:06:42  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, after the fun of the show the tractors are back on the job. Olivia used her 616 Yeoman to haul a branch that fell a couple weeks ago up a steep grade for me. It doesn't look bad but it was steep enough I could not get a footing on it, especially with the weight of the branch. The Yeoman didn't have a problem.

Then Mandy and I used her 515 Serf to haul tons of weeds and vines that we wanted to clear to start landscaping. I wish I had a bigger trailer to use, but we managed!

And then just a fun shot of the 535

Jon

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2017 :  10:02:09  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good use of machinery! They can certainly amaze from time to time huh?

On a side note, how do you like that wagon? I have seen them and wondered how the dump feature worked.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2017 :  06:50:42  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like the wagon, just wish it was a little bigger. We didn't clear a huge area or anything yet we needed to make 5 or 6 trips. It is great for little stuff though, and the dump feature works good. I just usually tip the actual trailer over to dump it since it is so small and I don't have a clip through the pin attaching it to the tractor. But convenient and easy to store!

Jon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic