Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1581 / Visits Today: 290
Highest Active Users: 1581
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Never gets old
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  07:31:47  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It drizzled for about 5 minutes during my last mow which caused the lawn to get just a little damp, making the stripes very pronounced. I love seeing my lawn after I mow it with this 50 year old 717. My neighbor mows with a newer Cub Cadet and his lawn looks nowhere near this good.

Jon

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  20:57:29  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tractor and lawn looking good Jon.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4405 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  22:47:25  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawn looks great and so does the tractor.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  06:06:00  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful shot! I find it amazing how long the stripes stay. We had a few weeks of no rain not long ago during which I didn't mow. At the end my stripes still showed in the evening light even though the grass had started growing again.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1603 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  07:18:42  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fantastic Jon

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4405 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  09:07:35  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
amazing how long the stripes stay.

If you mow in different directions each time pretty soon your yard will have a pretty neat cross pattern to it.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic