Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1850 / Visits Today: 102
Highest Active Users: 1850
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Ready for winter!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 10/23/2015 : 18:32:37
I've never used a snow blower on one of my tractors before so I am excited for some snow for a change! Olivia might be a little excited too, since it is her tractor......

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-16_IC Posted - 11/06/2015 : 23:30:31
Are those leaves Ginkgo? I need to mow and sweep one last time, maybe Sunday. I am not ready for snow, physically, or mentally!
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 11/05/2015 : 15:28:21
We've had a couple freezes already, but this week has been nearing 80* on some days. That will all change tonite...high's in the upper 40's after some rain and a coldfront moves through. Then, November will arrive.

I was mulching these green leaves last year on Nov 2. They are my last leaves to fall each year...

I don't recall when we had our first snow last year, but this panoramic shot was taken only 2 weeks later on the 18th. Banks were 4' tall already.

My green leaves fell yesterday...
skunkhome Posted - 11/04/2015 : 18:46:43
I sweated my butt off today, can't imagine anyone getting a freeze tomorrow.
lilypad Posted - 11/02/2015 : 01:39:39
Our first freeze is predicted for Thursday. We had our first frost last week. I'm hope we have dry weather as I have several trees arriving that need to be planted. Prefer not to do it in the rain.
Cvans Posted - 11/01/2015 : 22:37:23
Going to be so warm here tomorrow that I'm planing on taking the small boat out fishing. IN NOVEMBER!
acdad Posted - 11/01/2015 : 21:48:06
I don't even want to think about winter and snow. It's supposed to be unusually warm this week and might break some records. I wish the warmth would stick around till spring. The older I get, the worse the cold affects me.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 10/30/2015 : 09:33:12
We've had snow several times in the past couple weeks, but nothing that would stick, and they are calling for near-70* this coming week. I usually get the blade and chains on the evening before a certain, measureable snowfall, or when I go out in the morning to clean it up. I'm still working on leaves, then will find a nice day to till and a couple evenings I will trim trees and grind limbs & brush. I have begun shuffling tractors so that I can get my snow attachments accessible. Just picked up a 2 stage blower for the XL this week, and found a 27" Serf blower last nite!
Cvans Posted - 10/29/2015 : 09:42:57
Drove over three hours yesterday in snow squalls and some were pretty heavy. Guess it's time to get things ready.
skunkhome Posted - 10/29/2015 : 09:01:23
Snow is rare here as well, so preparing for winter really doesn't start until the day before a projected hard freeze (25°F or lower).
lilypad Posted - 10/29/2015 : 00:12:33
Not ready. I still have some trees to plant. Ordered on line and I am still waiting for some of them. I just planted a hardy almond tree today and a couple hardy pecan trees last week. Still have some grape vines on order and six red maples also. If it snows enough here to need a snow thrower, I am going south with the snow birds.
MIJP Posted - 10/28/2015 : 17:39:41
Well, That's ONE of us!

Still workin on leaves!
SCUMMY Posted - 10/24/2015 : 03:27:43
whats snow?
lol looks good as i having a 33c day er 91f for u lot
it would be ok to have a go at a snowblower but ill never find 1 here!
cheers

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1