Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 729 / Visits Today: 520
Highest Active Users: 729
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Some Allis site prep work(new prep work)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 07/17/2018 : 20:16:53
Alex drove the Allis from my brothers house to the grounds tonight to mow our camp site. The grass was tall and thick but it did fine.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
1014211 Posted - 07/24/2018 : 12:54:03
Ha! I believe my dad bought it from someone that made it. It is certainly homemade with those rough cuts. It is a heavy beast, the Allis B207 with turf tires could not pull it, it would just sit and spin the tires. But those loaded AG tires on the 616 could dig in and it pulled it.
ByronC Posted - 07/24/2018 : 06:25:59
Who built the water tank? Needs a Case Eagle on it.. :)
1014211 Posted - 07/21/2018 : 20:22:38
Today Olivia pulled the water wagon over from my brothers house to the show grounds. We tried with the Allis the other day but the turf tires just spun. When I hooked up the 616 today the AG tires dug in, it popped a small wheelie and off we went! I got it started and the Olivia took over and drove it over.

ByronC Posted - 07/18/2018 : 08:55:32
My first Allis mower was a B-208. I mowed several lawns with it for $$. I'd put down the tailgate of my 1978 Ford Courier, lift the front on to the tailgate, then pick up the Allis and push it in.
I sold that Ford with 350K miles on it and my cousin drove it for another 6 years... Good little Mazda!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1