Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1813 / Visits Today: 885
Highest Active Users: 1813
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Getting ready!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 07/22/2017 : 19:15:09
Today I got six of the nine tractors over to the show grounds for next weekend. Got the oil changed in the ones that needed it, and even had some time to play a little. The Allis did a great job towing the 7016 over to the grounds, since it has a blown oil pan gasket. Just two more from my house and one from my dad's and they will all be over there.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skunkhome Posted - 07/25/2017 : 10:38:05
When my kds were growing up we had 13 bicycles stolen and though they were all "registered" not a one of them was ever recovered. Fast forward 5 years and I loaned a bicycle to a black man and I get a call at 2:00 AM from the police to varify that I had loand it to him. Despite my acknowledgement they impounded my bike anyway.
1014211 Posted - 07/25/2017 : 06:36:25
Phil, we have had a string of burglaries near my dad's place, which is about 7 miles from me. A friend had his son's dirt bike stolen from his pole barn. And that is fairly close to where the show grounds are, but there are already 25-30 families out there camping so I feel they are safe. I worried a little about vandalism at the most, I don't think anyone would actually take them. But with everyone out there, and since they know who they belong to, I'm not too concerned.
skunkhome Posted - 07/24/2017 : 16:19:51
It's obvious you don't live in my town. You can take your tractors over and leave them at the campground and leave then the whole week. I can't leave mine in the front lawn overnight and expect them to b there in the morning.
1014211 Posted - 07/24/2017 : 11:55:26
Sounds good Dave, I will PM you my phone and if you decide to come get a hold of me!
B10Dave Posted - 07/23/2017 : 19:00:01
Jon; I have not decided yet to go or not. It is a 3 hr. drive for me but if the weather is going to be nice I may come to the show Friday. If I am going I will let you know by Thursday...Dave.
B-16_IC Posted - 07/23/2017 : 11:34:51
Good looking lineup! The show season is upon us. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
1014211 Posted - 07/22/2017 : 20:56:24
Dave, it's Friday through Sunday. Let me know if you'll be stopping by and I'll have a pass for you!
B10Dave Posted - 07/22/2017 : 19:54:44
Jon; is the Mason show Fri. Sat & Sun. or just Sat & Sun.?

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1